Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Roll on Half Term!

Roll on half term!! - Definitely - I am in need of some rest and a catch-up on all those things I can't fit into my day to day life!
This past couple of weeks have gone by pretty fast! We've had snow (yes SNOW! although not enough of it!), enjoyed a few drinks at the Swan after a particularly rough week at work (and Putin had his hair cut!! I was devastated - I LOVED the legoman/playmobile look!), a visit from Colin and Sonia (along with a lovely meal!), and visited my parents for my mum's birthday...amongst other things!
Monday night, while the guys were at the pub, Joey and I helped Lou with some painting. The Po's have done loads on their house since I last saw it! So Joey and I tacked the master bedroom while Louey enjoed the glossing (yes enjoyed...yes insane!) I spent some time being a glorified paint holder, Joey was comparing the Fratelli's 'Henrietta' to a musical (very good impersonation, but the comparison has completely left my brain!) while Louey said it was more Vic Reeves, and Lou became a 'superfreak' with her weird veiny hands (in the nicest possible way!)
I still have a mound of paperwork, and a to-do list a mile long...maybe it is meant to be that way? Who knows?

Comedy Quote:
Green Wing (S1?)
Mac: I'm assuming you've taken painkillers?
Caroline: I want something stronger. I want the stuff you use... to kill people.
Mac: Nope, saving all that for Guy.

No comments: