Tuesday, February 06, 2007

3 days and counting...

...until half term!

I was off school yesterday as I was poorly sick :o( I started at the end of last week, just in time to feel pants over the weekend! Great timing! I still felt awful yesterday so stayed at home, watching rubbish daytime TV and having no energy to do anything much.

I am feeling better today, so it was back to school...where everyone said I looked ill! Thanks!! I thought I looked ok!! Luckily it was PPA this morning, so only a half day in the classroom, which was plenty!

Looking forward to a week off...where I can catch up on stuff and relax a bit!

Comedy Quote: One of my faves from Spaced...

Brian: Do you think I should lose the waistcoat.
Tim: I think you should burn it. 'Cause, y'know, if you lose it, you might find it again.

No comments: