Monday, January 15, 2007

Sometimes life sucks.

OK, I spoke to soon. After feeling all chuffed and happy after all my hard work last week, I am now back to square 1...no, make that stuck in jail...do not pass go...do not collect £200...

Like I said, lots of hours, slaving away, feeling good that my 'to do' list was shrinking (somethings reappear every week, but I'd managed to get rid of things on the list that wouldn't reappear for some time!) only to be given a huge workload, twice the size of the original, and now I am drowning in a sea of paper...again...with no rubber ring to keep me afloat...or a lifeguard...

And I feel pretty crappy too...headache, dodgy tummy, stiff neck, exhausted...so, yeah, pretty pants. On a less 'Woh is me' note, spoke to my mum and she has spent the day in bed as she's ill....and that is unheard off (the last time being approximately 20 years ago when we all had chicken pox and she had shingles and nan had to come and look after us all! Get well soon Mo!

2 comments:

Rosspo said...

Boooo - illness is bad... get better soon Ray. Maybe Putin's hair will get so out of control it will turn squirrel like??

mark&jeannie--ontour said...

Ray. Hope you feel better soon and don´t drown in your paperwork?!
I have finally read your write upon the leaving do. Very funny :o)Are you relieved you don´t have a beanstalk responsibility after all?! Thats a point I ought to check how my dad is doing on that front!! Adios and speak to you soon
PS. Hope I´ve filled this in correctly as its all in spanish!No, surprise, surprise we aren´t fluent yet! :o)