Tuesday, October 02, 2007

No interesting title for this blog update...

It is now October? When did that happen? I am hating the darker mornings and am struggling to get out of bed. If I am like that now, what on earth will I be like when we change the clocks? I dread to think.

So, school has been busy... too busy! I am not liking the new strategy and planning from it is a big pain in the butt - feels like I'm reinventing the wheel...again!

Last week I was poorly sick with a bad cold. I phoned my mum Tuesday evening and she said her and dad had the lurgi...by 10pm I had it! I had no idea you could catch it over the phone! Must be a new strain!! ;o) So, there was no Body Attack on Thursday or Sunday for me. On Thursday it was an effort to move, let alone run around like a loony for an hour!

Carl's folks came to visit this weekend. I was still feeling rough so we ended up watching a lot of TV and eating out! We had a gorgeous meal out at The Sun In The Wood (after playing crazy golf - I came 3rd...2nd if you don't include the last hole, which takes as many shots as the other 8 holes put together!) and we had Sunday Roast at Toby Carvery on Sunday. Yum-tastic!

Apart from that, we had a lovely curry at the Flitter-Brookes household, along with some Viking mayhem in the form of Pathfinder....sadly we had to leave halfway through due to arrival of the in-laws.
Carl and I are catching up on TV stuff and how now seen Lost season 1 - a little behind I know!! Season 2 disk 1 has arrived and so far we have watched episode 1. Would like to have watched more but maths planning got in the way :o(
Lou and I had a lovely girlie catch up a couple of weeks ago, which was great. It felt like we hadn't seen each other properly in ages, and after a drive around Beedon and the surrounding villages, we ended up in Newbury town eating pasta!

Can't think of anything else I have done, but then again I seem to have a poor memory of late!

No comments: