Thursday, October 25, 2007

HE CAN SAY MY NAME!!!!!

The kitchen is coming on...slowly! We (and by we I mean mainly Carl!) has been doing bits each night after work. Right now our weekend away can't get here fast enough!!

So, from the list, we have:
- removed brambles from back garden (this took me ages..and was painful too!)
- sprayed the new(ish) fence panels (the 1st two took ages...as I hasn't pumped up the spayer enough...I was too woosey! Also, it took sooooo long I missed BA on Monday!)
- finished plastering the socket area and other bits
- moved another socket that was in a stupid place...and the wire runs across where the door will be! Why is nothing ever easy!
- brought more bits from B&Q - including a new sander!
- at the moment, Carl is sanding all the pasterwork!

We still need to:
- rewire the sockets (washing machine and dishwasher)
- level up all the cupboard doors
- pit the end panels in place
- clean up the mess!
... before we go on holiday tomorrow!



On a much more exciting note...JOSHUA CAN SAY MY NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He seems to like my name. Ray is a word that can be shouted and elongated...a lot. I went 'home' yesterday to see my folks and family and had a lovely time. Thanks M&D for letting me use the washing machine...and sorry it is now broken! I am sure it wasn't my fault! I got to see Joshua twice - he has changed so much! He is sooo chatty and loves vehicles - cars, buses, lorries and woo-woos (trains!) I think he knows quite a lot...much more than when I saw him a couple of months ago. He is such a sweetie! I even experimented and managed to get a little video of him saying my name imported into Blogger. Rayyyyyy!

I also met up with Gail from RPLS and we had a lovely chat over a cup of tea...for two hours! Maybe we should have brought refills?!?!? We were far to busy catting up on gossip and having a good natter...after all, it had been over 12 months of chat to catch up on!

Right...I am hungry...I am off in search of food!

No comments: