Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I am sooo tired!

I cannot believe I have been back at school for a week and I am worn out! It feels like the end of term, not the beginning! I need to get some energy from somewhere!!

I did, however, have the energy to go swimming on Monday - trying to get back into the routine after a week off due to a bank holiday and Carl hurting his back. I managed 16 lengths (to Carl's 30!) but felt I was improving!

Last night Carl and I tackled 'The Garden!' Now, we are not green fingered in any way, shape or form, but it needs doing and will be good when it is done! We finished off the patio area (see www.rayspics.blogspot.com/ to see a piccy and our DIY efforts!) and did the new 'bin bay' out front. I got to mix cement which was pretty cool. The next job is the path and I am going to do some pots for the patio area. We're also going to paint the shed and plant a few more flowers. Not much eh?!? And when we are gong to do all this I have no idea, but hey-ho!

Oh, and something that amused me...one of my class was off school as he was ill. He came back today and just before play came up to me and told me why he was ill saying 'I had really bad diarrhoea and I pooed myself!' Too much information! For some reason I didn't fancy my snack after that!!

No comments: