Tuesday, April 18, 2006

End of the holidays...

Back at school today...how depressing. Could have done with a couple more days off...I know...I have had 2 weeks already, I should quit moaning!!

Spent most of the bank holiday weekend on the Isle of Wight visiting my in-laws. We came back Sunday and yesterday attempted to do the garden. I actually planted some plants and Carl strimmed the lawn edges and sorted part of the patio. It is getting there - slowly! Oh and I cooked a smashing roast dinner too! Is there no end to my talents!?!?

Going out for a meal tonight with Colin and Sonia to the Wheatsheaf in Tempsford - yummy food here we come!

Things to look forward to...
1. Caro's 30th birthday in Prague
2. Our roadtrip to Germany from Prague
3. Conny and David's wedding in Germany
4. RHCP concert in Reading (Thanks to Lou and Ross!)
5. Lou's hen do...Dori and I have much in store... :o)
6. The Po's wedding!

That takes us from the end of May up to August...hopefully there will be some more events to fill the gaps (i.e. May!) Looking good though!

1 comment:

Ross McDonald said...

You forgot to mention in things to look forward to... whatever marvellous activity you and Louee and co will be up to while I steal Chudders for the beer festival extravaganza!!!!