Wednesday, November 02, 2005

See Saw II

Carl and I went to the cinema last night to see 'Saw 2'. We went to Bedford cinema (as Carl had not been there...) and just as I remembered...it was crap! Having worked in the industry we know this. I don't like the way the lights aren't dimmed properly and there was a bit of light reflecting from somewhere onto the edge of the screen which was annoying! Also they wouldn't let Carl have cheese and chillis on his Nachos!! Moan moan...

Anyhow, the film was excellent. There was a bit with eyes that I couldn't watch (I am very eye squeamish! Getting contact lenses in was a huge leap for me!!) but it was a really good film...kept me on the edge of my seat (not literally tho as that would not be comfy). I won't say too much as I don't want to give anything away but if you liked the first one, you'll like this too.

No comments: