Monday, October 31, 2005

Strange Dreams...

We had a more relaxing weekend, after the all the decorating we had done during the week. Our weekend started on Friday when we went all the the way to Luton for my prize lunch only to find the place was closed. We got there at 12 noon, checked again at 12.30 and 1pm...still closed! What time do people have lunch in Luton?! So now I'll have to wait until the Christmas holidays to claim my prize.

Saturday was spent vegging infront on the TV watching films. We rented out 'The Bourne Identity', 'The Bourne Supremacy' and 'Saw' from our local DVD rental store (we got fed up of waiting for our online DVD rental to send these particular DVDs...actually any DVDs! They aren't exactly fast at sending them out! Rant moan whinge etc etc.) Anyway...I digress...we watched the films, all of which I enjoyed a lot. We saw 'Saw' (ha ha) just before we went to bed...which could possibly had something to do with the strange dreams I had that night. I dreamed that I was trapped in a room with a stool (the one we'd used to stand on for decorating purposes all week!), a saw, some Brie and clingfilm. All very stange...and most annoyingly reoccuring! I was worn out by morning trying to solve the puzzle in my sleep (Yes, I sawed the stool in half and wrapped the Brie in the clingfilm...but did I get out?!?)

Yesterday evening I went to a salsa hallowe'en party. It was very good, just a shame it was a pretty long drive to get there! Some of the usual suspects from Thursday were there and I had some good dances. The advanced lesson was speedier than I'm used too, but once I got to grips with the teaching style and the partners in the circle is went quite well. Now looking forward to the Christmas salsa party!

1 comment:

Ross McDonald said...

your lunacy aproaches mine, keep up the good work!