Thursday, October 27, 2005

The prize goes to...

Well, I recieved a letter from Chiltern Radion (97.6!!!). My prize (see previous blog) is a lunch for 2 at Zi Cafe Bar in Luton. So tomorrow we are having a day off decorating and will be making a trip to Luton.
Not only that, but I got a signed photo of the Ben Dudley (the DJ), which is better than the prize don't you think?!!? At least he is nice to look at...

Apart from that, the decorating is going well. We've painted the ceilings in the kitchen and hall/landing/stairs and papered the walls there too...I never want to see wallpaper and paste again...

2 comments:

limpetboy said...

Enjoy you freakily won lunch. I still think it is weird. Maybe there is more to it and you lives are being monitored as part of some some strage experiment....or not. Who knows

Rosspo said...

Mmmmmm - Me thinks Limpetboy is being chased by the FBI after his comments about George Bush that time...

That's worth a look for a giggle at his Blog.