Sunday, December 24, 2006

Chrimble Eve...

Well, it is Christmas Eve...and we are off to my parents in a short while, but I thought I'd update my blog first...before I drink to much mulled wine and have holes in my memory...

So what have I been up to? School was very busy! We took year 3 to see 'The Snow Queen' at the Watermill Theatre (http://www.watermill.org.uk/) and what a great show it was. The kids loved it, Anna and I want to go and see it again...it is what Theatre as all about...GO SEE IT!

Last Saturday the boys went Chrimbo shopping, as did the girls...which was more successful than last time when Lou and I spent the aftrenoon eating pasta and drinking red wine...although it depends how you define successful! We then met up in Lock Stock for a drink before heading to the Nawab for a curry. The highlight of my evening was seeing Putin as legoman (not that I suggested it!) but it did make me chuckle!! A lot!!

Friday night it was out for Chrismas drinks. Sadly Putin and Noo couldn't make it as Noo was poorly (Get well soon Noo!) We went in a variety of pubs, drank a range of beverages and my stomach hurt from laughing too much! In the Late Lounge, Lou met a couple of christmas ladies in the loos and asked them to join us! Poor Carl got lumbered with Random Man (who was with Chrimbo ladies) who proceeded to talk Carl's ear off about cars and speaker systems etc...we left in the end for Carl's sanity more than anything else! One word here...chav....says it all!

So, that is prechristmas for you...feeling a little crap due to hangovers yesterday...but looking forward to lovely Chrimbo dinner with Mo and dad tomorrow...Mmmmmm

No comments: