Thursday, July 27, 2006

My first week off work!

My first week of the holidays has been quite relaxed!
Carl started his new job on Monday. We stayed at Lou and Ross's place while they are on honeymoon (Thanks guys!!), so I stayed down for a couple of days too, before heading home.
On Thursday we had a viewing (our 1st one after being on the market for nearly 4 weeks!) I didn't want to be there so I took Mum and Dad over to see Sarah and Joshua. We had a lovely afternoon. Mum took over the carpet cleaner so everyone was busy and I had Joshua all to myself for about an hour!! He is just soooo gorgeous! It was raining very heavily, so we watched that, he liked watching Mum and the carpet cleaner too! Feeding time had me in stitches as he looked like a chick being fed by his mummy...his mouth all wide open! How sweet!!

No news on the house yet...not expecting much really, but feedback would be nice.
I'm off to Ringwood tomorrow to see Jeannie for the weekend, which I am really looking forward to.

No comments: