Sunday, July 23, 2006

Lou and Ross's Wedding

What a fabulous day! Everything went along so smoothly! Lou looked amazing and Ross very handome. It was another hot day, but sadly it did rain in the afternoon :o(
The Church service was lovely, Chris and I wiping away tears, and Jack and Chelsea were so well behaved...a real credit to Chris and Lee. The meal was delicious and the speeches great.
Carol did so well doing the Mother of the Bride speech, and Ross's speech made me cry (that's crying 3 days in a row! Thanks Ross!) and Dave's speech was very funny. There was a sweepstake on the timing of the speeches and Chris and I thought we'd won (as we had by Nigel's watch) but Marshall said one minute later so we didn't win :o( Oh well!! In the evening there was a disco which was great, and Chris and I spent a lot of time organising the guest books, which was nice as we got to chat to everyone! I was in my element with the polaroid camera!! Carl and I stayed the night and got to wave off the happy couple the next day. Some people, apparently, got into Lou and Ross's room and did stuff...I have no idea! ;o) And some other people decorated their car very nicely too - especially the photo stuck on the bonnet!! All in all a brilliant day, so all that is left to say is...


CONGRATULATIONS MR AND MRS PO!!

No comments: