Sunday, January 15, 2006

A new toy and a visit from baby Joshua

I have finally purchased a new PC after my old one was doing my head in (and Carl's also...he was fed up of me moaning about it!) So on Saturday we did the deed...we treked to Bedford and 10 minutes later walked out with a new computer! Hurrah! The secret was looking online first so we knew exactly what to get! I am now going through lots of stuff from my old hard drive so I can decide what to keep. I am very impressed with it though...much faster...can run more than one application at a time...and doesn't crash every few minutes just when you are about to save something. That's got to be a bonus!

Paul came over in the afternoon with baby Joshua. We hadn't seen him since before Christmas and he has grown quite a bit! He now has his eyes open and is focussing on things. He is a real cutie...apart from the voming every few minutes!!

My 'little' bro with Joshua.

No comments: