Saturday, January 07, 2006

Happy New Year


Well, it is now 2006. 2005 went rather too fast for my liking...it only seems a short while ago that I got married! Not 9 months ago!
Thanks to Ross and Lou for the New Years Eve do at their house. It was great fun...and I remember midnight too...2 years in a row now! Ha ha. It was fancy dress I was amazed at how good all the guys looked in their wigs - scary!








The guys
and the girls




We had a boys vs girls crystal maze/krypton factor-esque type competition which was fun (but not really anything like the 2 programmes mentioned!) Challenges included Jenga, Pass the Pigs, Operation, Throwing the ball into the shot glasses, the cream cracker challenge (a race to eat 2 cream crackers without a drink...) and others. My favourite game was the vodka jelly races...although the guys were far superior to us girlies. However in round 2 I did draw against DL which was pretty good I reckon! My low point was only having 2 marshmallows in my mouth and still being able to say fluffy bunnies! I must have a very small mouth huh! Poor Carl didn't get much of a challenge there!

All in all, a great way to end 2005 and start 2006. Thanks again to the Po’s!

No comments: