Thursday, August 30, 2007

Lat week of the holidays...

...and boy has it zoomed by so far!!

After being 'ladies that lunch' with Lou and Nicky on Friday, doing more kitcheny bits on Saturday we went back to Potton to visit my family on Sunday. Everyone is fine and well and Joshua is growing up fast...but still can't say 'Auntie Ray.' I may change my nickname...he seems to say car and lorry at every opportunity, so, I could be Auntie Lorry and Carl could be Uncle Car! Yes, we could be modes of transport!! Although, I don't really won't be a compared to a lorry!! We had a nice time catching up with everyone...and carl even watched the motor racing and rugby with my dad!!
On Monday we went to the Po household for a BBQ. We had lovely food (thanks Mr and Mrs Po) and great fun on the trampette...the best bit was watching the guys pose about on it! (Photos of Putin being Spiderman, and Chudders being Batman, trampette styleeeee!)

After the BBQ we settled down to watch the legendary Centre Parcs video. I must say I haven't laught that much, or been that embarrassed for years! I had no idea I did this strange pointy dancy thing in front of the camera - mortified. Joey did a fantastic Blair-witch moment! The cook-off was hilarious, Po doing a fabulous impression of Jamie Oliver, Joey taking the piss out of Po and Putin being an awesome camera-man. Soo many funny moments I can't possibly mention them all! We all laughed so much, Putin was scarlet and I was crying! Classic!!!

All this hilarity was followed this week by lots of waiting around for deliveries from B&Q. Tuesday everything except the correct magic corner unit (they ordered us one for the wrong side of the kitchen!) and the extractor unit arrived, and Friday the correct magic corner unit!

On Wednesday it was back to school for a day of planning. Why does it take so long? In a way it was nice to be back...it is sooo much better without the kids!!! ha ha!

Today my car failed its MOT...due to a rusty sill apparently! The welder is coming next week to fix it! I knew it was a bit rusty, but just wasn't sure if it was too rusty to pass the MOT...guess it was!

Am still going to Body Attack, and have decided to up it to twice a week...Thursday eve and Sunday morning...let's see how long it lasts!!

1 comment:

Ross McDonald said...

marvellous pictures, Chudders really does look like he is just floating off!