Monday, May 14, 2007

What else will go wrong?

So, last time I mentioned the vacuum cleaner went wrong...and we exchanged it so all was hunky dory, but things always happen in threes...!
Our shower keeps blowing fuses. This morning was most annoying as I was halfway through showering at the time - hair all lathery etc, when suddenly it went cold and I had to dash about trying to find the hose for the taps (which doesn't actually fit properly), so I could actually rinse my hair, getting all stressy and waking up Carl in the process. Carl replaced the fuse (again!) but I believe an electrician is required...soon!
THEN...I get home from school and Carl tells me our oven has stopped working! The hobs, grill and top oven are OK, but our main oven, which we use a lot, doesn't even get warm! Not that we will replace it as we have a perfectly fine oven in the garage, just waiting until we install a new kitchen so we can have gas!! (as the gas is there, just not accessible at present!) How frustrating!!

On a brighter note, we had a good evening on Saturday with the Poes and Putins and I had a fun time at the school quiz on Friday (and watching Bagpuss in my youth helped me with a nature question! Kids TV of the past was obviously very educational!!)

It is off to the cinema tomorrow to watch Spiderman 3! SPIDEY!!!!!! Superb!

1 comment:

Ross McDonald said...

I've seen it too now yahaaa!
Whats this, no blogging, too busy with reports I guess.