Sunday, March 25, 2007

Older and Wiser...I don't think so...

So, I am now 31...and it feels no different, I am happy to say. On my birthday weekend we went out for a few drinks and had a meal out - all very civilised! Caro and Andy came too...and we exchanged Christmas presents (we hadn't seen each other since J&M's leaving do!)...and I was told I have to wait 3 months for my b'day pressie!! ha ha! We started off in Document House, then to Pizza Express for food, (and we were in there ages!) before going to the Berkshire Tavern for a final drink, then catching taxis home! A very nice evening out so thanks Po's, Limpets, C&A and CP xx

Sunday (my actual b'day) was not so good....Carl came down with 'man flu' and was not well at all :o( bummer! He felt a bit rubbish all week but is okay now.

This week at school as been production, production, production. Some of the songs are beginning to be a permenant fixture in my brain, which is annoying - the same 4 or 5 songs on continual loop!! Last Friday was comic relief so the Lower Juniors dressed up as pirates, all in preparation for the production of course!!

This weekend I went home to visit my mum and dad. They are having the bathroom and toilet made into one room and central heating put in, so things are a little untidy....and they have no bath and a curtain up to give you a bit of privacy on the loo!!

Things to look forward to:
1. Centre Parcs in 2 weeks - yay!!
2. Isle of Wight Festival
3. Our trip to Ireland
4. Seeing the Police in concert

No comments: