Thursday, August 10, 2006

Ring ring!

Another busy week so far, with most of it being spent on the phone it would seem!

On Saturday we saw 11 houses. Yes 11! It was manic and we saw various standards in housing, from lovely to oh...that's...erm...yes. After seeing all these houses we had a shortlist of 4, with one of them being the one we really want.
So Monday was spent waiting around to see if offers were excepted etc and in the end we got the house we wanted for a bit under the asking price. HURRAH! We have a HOUSE!! So more phonecalls to solicitors, estate agents, mortgage people... I really don't like phoning people either. It is ok if there are family or friends, but anything else stresses me out. So, as you can guess I have been a bit stressy!!
Yesterday I spent the afternoon with mum and dad, just chilling out, waiting for phonecalls and the like. So today, I start packing. Just stuff we wont be needing...but it needs to get started. Great fun!!

No comments: