Friday, May 26, 2006

Busy as a bee!

This last couple of weeks have been manic. At school we have had SATs, and I've been job hunting. I had 2 interviews last week and got a job yesterday following my interview on Friday. Everyone at school now knows I'm leaving. It's scary, sad, exciting and various other random emotions!! Now we just need to sell the house, buy a house, move etc etc ...

Still keeping up the swimming and I did 20 lengths again, but found it harder. I was a bit wheezy, but did the lengths in a faster time. Will miss not going next week though :o(

So, we are off to Prague tomorrow! Yay!! Have yet to pack, wrap pressies, sort a wedding outfit, get foreign currency and lots of other jobs, but that is what tonight is for!!

I just hope the weather is nice - I don't fancy camping in Czech and Germany if it is raining, windy and altogether crappy weather.

PS Just checked Yahoo weather - Sat - rain, Sun - rain, Mon - rain! It is looking good!! Germany looks very rainy too :o( Oh bum!

1 comment:

Ross McDonald said...

Congratulatins Ray, great news, perfect timing before going on a mini holiday too!