Saturday, March 11, 2006

Feeling fine...

I am so glad it is the weekend! This week seemed to go on forever and not in a good way.
The beginning of the week was fine. Swimming was cool - I managed 12 lengths (Carl did 22 but he was just showing off I think!) I think Wednesday was the day it all went pear shaped. Ended up in tears and feeling crap. Didn't sleep particularly well either so I looked hideous the next day and was asked by numerous people if I was ok. 3.20 Friday just couldn't come fast enough!! Watched TV and vegged with a nice glass of wine last night which was bliss. We went into Bedford today and managed to get swimming goggles. I am sure having them will greatly improve my swimming capabilities!!
Only 6 days to Centre Parcs...hurrah!

2 comments:

Ross McDonald said...

Shame about a bad week hey.. well, 5 days to go then its play time!! Hurray...

Can't beat a good glass of wine.

Looking forward to seeing you guys, how is Mr Chudders?

Ray said...

Mr Chudders is fine. Both looking forward to CP and seeing you guys...last time was new year!!