Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Ross's Birthday

Carl and I went to Newbury for the weekend to celebrate Rosspo's birthday. It was a suprise for Ross. Lou was being sneaky by arranging to meet us at the Snooty Fox (what a great pub name!) This plan fell on it's a*se when Ross spotted Carl and myself walking past the pub to the cash machine and immediatley ringing me up to ask what I was doing walking past a pub in Newbury!! Ha ha! Sadly I wasn't quick enough to reply that I was actually in Sandy shopping in Budgens and was he going a bit mad. Uh well! We had a few drinks and chips/kebabs (or salad if you're Ross...back he treked to get what he actually ordered!) en route home.
Saturday I went off to town with Lou to do a few jobs and I managed to buy myself a lovely new skirt and top (Lou made me do it! Honest!) before heading back and watching the England game. Ross's folks, Dave, Jo, Nicky and Putin all joined the party...which was getting warmer by the minute! Lou cooked Rossy a footy birthday cake (I helped a bit!) All in all a good day! Hope you had a good one Ross!

No comments: