Monday, September 19, 2005

Bowling, Troll and Cider.

What a great weekend! It all started well with Mr Plug and myself arriving at the Po residence and they were asleep...and still drunk from a heavy night before!! I enjoyed the bowling, coming 4th (out of 8) in the first game, which I was very proud of. Unfortunately my happiness seemed to effect my aim and in the second game I came last. Oh well.


Troll 2...what can I say! For anyone reading this that hasn't seen it, it is worth a watch, just to see the mothers poor acting, a boy getting seduced by a women with a corn on the cob (which in the next scene has turned to vast amounts of popcorn!), and a boy urinate on a feast of poisoned food to stop his family eating it!! Magic!

Cider!! Thanks to Dave and Joey for being great hosts. We had a fab time. The cider was much tastier (and less potent...thankfully) than I expected. Chudders kicked the drinking off by doing a half yard (see below, the grin afterwards!!)

followed by Putin (playing the flute?!) and DL.

And I was an 'honorary bloke' for the evening (taking Rosspo's place) and joined in with an almost half yard! Actually, I am suprised I managed it!

After the cider was drunk (obviously not ALL 40L...that would be insane between 4 drinkers and 2 hungover people!), what better way to end the evening by watching 'Happy Tree Friends'. A cartoon about little creatures whose daily adventures go horribly wrong (i.e. they die in various ways!) It was most amusing, with a theme tune that got stuck in your head and made you want to chop your ears off (or press mute for a less painful solution!)...(to download on mp3 visit www.happytreefriends.atomfilms.com)

Superb!

No comments: